- The Proposal Process
- Why Use a System?
- Avoid Disasters
- Danger Signals
- Roofing Terms
- Residential Roofing Photos
The Proposal Process
We understand that getting an estimate for major repairs to your home can be intimidating. But rest assured, the professionals at Campopiano Roofing will make the process as smooth and easy as possible.
We promise that:
- You will be contacted within 24-36 hours from the time we receive your request for an estimate.
- During this time we will have already submitted your home to Eagle View (link to eagle view) in order to receive satellite imagery and measurements of your home. Eagle View has become the industry standard for satellite imagery and measurements.
- Our estimator will set up a time with you, to come out and evaluate your particular situation. We will come to your home with a preliminary proposal in hand. We would like you to be present at this time so we can find out your needs, verify our eagle view measurement, and gather enough information to put together a solution.
- Once our proposal has been finalized we will present it to you and review the important aspect of the job, such as the different styles and materials that are available, and go over all of your warranty options. Our estimator will stay with you until all of your questions have been answered and you are completely confident with our quote.
- Once you have made the decision for Campopiano Roofing to take care of your home. Our production department will call you to let you know approximately when your job will be starting. At this time our production manager will work with you to finalize all of your color choices, material staging areas, work hours and pre-construction checklists.
- Throughout the project, our office will also call you periodically, to let you know the status of your job in case things like weather have affected your start date.
- On the day prior to your installation, we will call you again to let you know that one of our crews will be out the next day.
- Our trained installation team will then come in to do the work in the most professional manner with the least amount of inconvenience to you and your neighbors. During the tear-off process our crews will inspect all of your structural framing and decking, if at this time any rotted or deteriorate decking is found you will be immediately notified.
- On completion of the job our foreman or project manager will walk the entire job with you, answer any questions you may have, and complete our project closeout checklist.
- A follow up call will be made to ask you about your experience with Campopiano Roofing. Upon receipt of payment, all warranty papers and receipts are sent to you with our Thank You package.