- Steep Slope Roofing
- Low Slope Roofing
- Architectural Sheet Metal
- Roofing Options
- Commercial Roofing Photos
To better understand the low slope roofing options available to you, we’ve found that it helps to use the analogy of owning a car. During the life of your car you could:
- Maintain or Repair it (i.e. like doing an oil change)
- Restore it (i.e. like overhauling the engine)
- Replace it – Low Slope (i.e. like buying a new car)
- Replace it – Steep Slope (i.e. like buying a new car)
Maintain Your Roof
- Routine maintenance is like an oil change for your car… It keeps the roof in optimal condition.
- Maximize the value of your investment… Realize the longest life for the roof system installs.
- Insure that any guarantee in place remains in effect… Don’t accidentally lose coverage by failing to maintain your roof.
- Helps keep your roof ready… For what Mother Nature throws its way.
- Maintenance only takes a roof so far
- Can only maintain a roof when you have a roof that’s performing well to start with
Repair Your Roof
- Take care of problems when they occur… Don’t let them become big headaches
- Using the right materials installes by a professional contractor… Insures that a repair performs for the expected life of a roof.
- A professional roofing contractor knows how to make repairs; your HVAC contractor doesn’t.
- Maintenance + good reparis performed by certified contractor helps the roof do what it’s supposes to do.
- Repairs don’t extend the life of a roof… But left undone, the roof life can be greatly reduced
- Improperly extended, they can either not work or be very short term
Restore Your Roof
- Conserves Cash… Saves up to half the cost of a new roof; project can also be staged over several years for improved cash flow
- Extends Life… adds up to 15 years to the life of your existing roof
- Peace of Mind… manufacturers’ no-dollar-limit guaranteed avalailable up to 15 years
- Minimal Disruption… installs significantly faster and with considerable less mess than a conventional new roof
- Financial Flexibility… can often be capitalized or expensed (ask your tax advisor)
- Limited by condition of existing roof… must be in moderately good condition
- Buyer must choose carefully… not all restoration products perform equally
Replace It – Low Slope
- Best Long-Term Option… systems often last up to 20 years or more
- Peace of Mind… manufacturer’s no-dollar-limit guarantees available up to 20 years
- Fewer installation Worries… large pool of experienced applicators available
- Highest investment… can be double the cost of roof restoration
- Longest installation time
- Moderate-to-Severe Disruption and Hassle for occupants